Dig To China Dig To China

bad ass game. fun and rewarding.

One-legged man One-legged man

Rad game. Obviously could benefit from some SoundFX, better graphics, story, improved animation, faster gameplay, longer play-time etc... but I had fun. and you made this in a limited amount of time. I think this is hella cool. great work.

Elf Story Elf Story

Cool game, the ogre battle is unreasonable though. I'm not one to complain about difficulty, it just outright seems to be that the controls themselves wont allow you to beat him. The controls are sometimes unresponsive, and the timing of the ogre's attacks make it impossible to consistently dodge them. His attacks are too frequent, and fast. Not quite enough warning room. Alsothe click areas are confusing. Do we click the arrows themselves, or where they're pointing? This is a beautiful game, and it's quite fun and amazing, up until the ogre battle.

The Love Letter The Love Letter

game is really cool!!! You effectively put the player in the character's mind. I was really getting annoyed by all of my homies "sup'n" me lol. Fantastic work this game is phenomally cute, and fun to play!

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

genius.

It's really scary. Great game.

Mittens Mittens

Freaking Genius!!

Hilarious, and fun. this felt like a good start to a great game. Would love to see you develop this into something that feels more like a full game. Great work.

rUPunzel rUPunzel

Cool for 48 hrs.

Only criticism is that the song choice during the gameplay could've been a bit more intense or something. I didn't really feel like the "easy listening" track went with the scene of boulders and arrows cascading down on his head, trying to KILL him lol...

Stork Shot Stork Shot

Holy. Shit.

"Intense" is an understatement.
O_O

Particle Wars Extreme Particle Wars Extreme

cool game, great soundtrack

The music really stands out in this game, and completes the atmosphere, and overall vibe of the game. good job on going the extra mile, and taking the time out to pick the perfect music for this game. I feel like it perfectly accompanies the style and action of your game.

ZEGMAN responds:

Charlie Sheen - Escape fr Charlie Sheen - Escape fr

Well made, but seriously lacking.

first thing's first, the artwork is fantastic, the game is obviously programmed well, and it has GREAT potential... but despite all of this, there's nothing about this game to make people want to play it, other than the fact charlie sheen is in it. Its seriously lacking in replay value. The chase is so bland, and there's no exciting element. Maybe some power-ups, upgrades, different enemy types (yes there was variety in the enemies' appearance, but they all did the same thing... just sit there.

I think this game could really be something awesome, with just a few improvements.