Ninja Action Ninja Action

best flash beat-em-up ever made.

BabyGroundz BabyGroundz

This review inspired me to search "girl butts" to see what happened. *0 RESULTS* came up. This animation is the most accurate thing I've ever seen LMAO. great job man.

The Adventures of WillieD The Adventures of WillieD

Protect this masterpiece!!

Thank the lord you put all that copyright info on this. I'm sure every flash artist on the site WOULD'VE tried to steal this amazingly brilliant work... but not today suckaz. You're keeping it smart... AND serious in 2012.

WillieD891 responds:

Groundcats! Groundcats!

Awesome Game, go get it! Support NG!!

I got it on the blackout day last week. Great purchase. Good gameplay, and lots of laughs along the way. I hope newgrounds.com continues making content for iPhone! I'm looking forward to more games, and and actual app from the site. Keep up the great work guys!

Andy Transformers 2 Andy Transformers 2

amazing.

hilarious. so true. great job. this is premium content.

Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

this is the shit.

cool story bro.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

This shit got so real.

like hot damn this was an unexpectedly epic journey

TopStick TopStick

Wasn't gonna write a review....

But something needs to be said. THIS IS FUCKING EPIC. FUCKING EPIC.

I'm really impressed that you kept each character's original visual style, and animation frame rate. I'm really pleased that you gave Xiao Xiao the most epic ass intro haha. And all of the freeze-frame intro cards were PHENOMENAL. I especially liked the Chosen One's. and then the end made it all so touching. I almost teared up. This is a fantastic job. you've inspired me in my film making today. thanks for that. Keep up the great work, you have immense skill in story-telling.

Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

sick.

fuckin awesome. SPVTW!!!

Anime fight! Anime fight!

genius.

this is hilariously true. especially about dragon ball z. Great job.
-Anime forever.