Ninja Action Ninja Action

best flash beat-em-up ever made.

BabyGroundz BabyGroundz

This review inspired me to search "girl butts" to see what happened. *0 RESULTS* came up. This animation is the most accurate thing I've ever seen LMAO. great job man.

The Adventures of WillieD The Adventures of WillieD

Protect this masterpiece!!

Thank the lord you put all that copyright info on this. I'm sure every flash artist on the site WOULD'VE tried to steal this amazingly brilliant work... but not today suckaz. You're keeping it smart... AND serious in 2012.

WillieD891 responds:

Dig To China Dig To China

bad ass game. fun and rewarding.

One-legged man One-legged man

Rad game. Obviously could benefit from some SoundFX, better graphics, story, improved animation, faster gameplay, longer play-time etc... but I had fun. and you made this in a limited amount of time. I think this is hella cool. great work.

Elf Story Elf Story

Cool game, the ogre battle is unreasonable though. I'm not one to complain about difficulty, it just outright seems to be that the controls themselves wont allow you to beat him. The controls are sometimes unresponsive, and the timing of the ogre's attacks make it impossible to consistently dodge them. His attacks are too frequent, and fast. Not quite enough warning room. Alsothe click areas are confusing. Do we click the arrows themselves, or where they're pointing? This is a beautiful game, and it's quite fun and amazing, up until the ogre battle.

DJ ShaK - Family Night DJ ShaK - Family Night

this is dope as fuck. Nice to hear you were able to use your talents to bring your fam together! Truly beautiful. It sounds great too. Your cousins should feel like rockstars.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

They actually do given the feedback we've gotten off of this track. The little ones are running around showing everybody the track on the tablets they got for Christmas. It's quite adorable actually. Thanks for the words, man!

SH - Feelin' Good SH - Feelin' Good

this got me krunk as fuck. JAMMIN.

Delusions [Snippet] Delusions [Snippet]

I LOVE where you're going with this. The hi-pitch vocal sample is used in such a unique way. The full version must be fantastic.

teddygram responds:

thanks man

The Horror Beyond the Door The Horror Beyond the Door

I've seen enough hentai...

to know where this is going. lol

(just kidding man, I couldn't resist lol)

Great job tho. this is amazing.

JMDeSantis responds:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I actually have neglected my Newgrounds account for far too long (especially considering my art seems to be getting even more attention here than on deviantART).

Funny you mention that hentai comic. In a story I don't tell often enough: I was working my first convention (the now defunct Big Apple Con--I had a table in Artist Alley) and a man comes up to me, with a young child at each side, holding their hands. He sees this piece, leans over the table and says:

"Do you have any tentacle p0rn? A friend of mine asked me to pick some up for him."

Looking at the children for a moment, and then back at him, I respond, "No." To which he responds:

"Do you know where I can get any?"

Again, I respond to the negative, and he walks away. I just felt there was something so off about him asking me with two little kids with him.

Eve Eve

Amazing.

Seriously cool.

Chaos Theory Chaos Theory

Sick as FUCK.

This is sick as FUCK!!!!!